- No fewer than 7 empty notebooks, not new but stripped of 25-75% of their original pages (long ago, as I eliminated classroom notes and other things I didn't need to save space).
- 2 empty brand new notebooks; NEVER LET ME BUY A NOTEBOOK AGAIN.
- A notebook 10% full of random story scraps and daydream musings
- College's spring 2009 English Department course booklet. That was the semester after I graduated so I never got to take any of those, but I still love seeing What Might Have Been if I were a year younger.
- An awesome North American wildlife bookmark I've had since elementary school, quite possibly from a book fair
- The folder where I printed off all the best Harry Potter fanfic I found after Book 7 came out, so I could take them with me on vacation. Also featuring my painstakingly transcribed favorite scenes from Sara Gruen's Flying Changes before I owned it, and a few Doctor/Rose fanfics as well
- A folder with some random paper ephemera from my senior year of college
- A Ziploc bag containing a few envelopes full of animal clipart -- as in photos I clipped from magazines, pet supply catalogs, and the back pages of old calenders for use in decorating my notebook covers
- A blank book started in summer 2006 containing rough drafts of my fanfic / story ideas. Only 14 pages are filled, but it was a great concept while it lasted before I decided I'd rather read before bed.
- OK, these are still magazines, but I forgot I had these 4 Teen Vogues from 2007-2008 that I pulled out of the college dorm recycling room. I regret nothing about this decision because they're so much fun to page through. 100% better than Vogue.
Lost Treasures Found (In A Drawer)
Today's (post-work) cleaning project: dragging the two blankets out of where they've been partly wedged between the bed and the wall/window…
FINALLY got tapped for a project at the test-scoring place, which starts on Tuesday (I got 6 days' notice and less than 3 days to decide if I was…
Yesterday was terrible -- all my muscles ached so I stayed in bed until almost 5pm, mostly reading r/UnresolvedMysteries because true crime is…