- got one more little gift bag filled with Spry mints, a chocolate bar and 3 lovely gel-ink pens
- read a book
- learned that the pony Chris picked out for me himself might have to be sent away for the safety of my other ponies -- I've read about but never previously encountered one with both regrind (discoloration spots like pink highlighter marks) and one where the plasticizer has leached out, making the pony's body hard and irreparably stone-like instead of pliable, the latter of which can apparently be spread via contact with other ponies, though maybe that is only when it's still sticky to the touch.
spent my whole remaining morning emailing back and forth with this woman about a shop that she ended up saying "nah too much work" about so it's going to cancel and nobody gets paid
- finished 2 more loads of laundry
- TOOK A WALK IN THE BEAUTIFUL SUNNY 56-DEGREE WEATHER
- Had some Fancy Brie cheese with a side of raw baby portobello mushrooms for lunch.
And maybe half of my chocolate bar. I'm real into saturated fat today I guess. Totally meant to but forgot to go to Caribou to see if I could get my birthday drink by asking the cashier about how it works
- Went to work (it was the last day of the Delightful Prompt, at least for a while), and came home to have cake!
Birthday Weekend: ACTUAL BIRTHDAY #31
It's been kind of a weird, sad week of screen-staring for no conceivable reason, so I might as well try to explain what I've been doing in…
Last night, suddenly despairing of ever seeing a satisfying film again after the string of duds I have let Netflix and YouTube subject me to lately,…
I'm really sittin' here trying to finish 68 Kill when I know everything after that first minute of heart-eyed sweetness is going to be pure…