I even worked a bit on part 2 of Clockwork Silence. I've got about 2 more clumps to go before I'm done.
But in the meantime...
(AGAIN, PICK YOUR TWELVE CHARACTERS BEFORE READING THE QUESTIONS)...
1. Cristina Yang (Grey's Anatomy)
2. Marisol Delko (CSI: Miami)
3. Abby Sciuto (NCIS)
4. Charlie Pace (Lost)
5. Sara Sidle (CSI)
6. Nymphadora Tonks (Harry Potter)
7. Mac Taylor (CSI: NY)
8. Gil Grissom (CSI)
9. Fox Mulder (X-Files)
10. Luka Kovac (ER)
11. James Wilson (House)
12. Seely Booth (Bones)
Sara Sidle/Wilson...no, I haven't. But that could work. Say if, prior to her relationship with Grissom, she hit an absolute low point in Vegas and packed her bags for the East Coast, ending up in a bar, he'd be the guy that turned a 1-night stand into something more. He likes to take care of needy people, after all, and though she claims to be self-sufficient, Sara's life lacks plenty. But because his relationships always end badly, Sara would break it off, citing some BS reason. And back to Grissom she would go.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Yes, Charlie Pace is hot, even with all his scruffy stubble. He's the cutest guy on the island, if not precisely the smokin' hottest, which makes him the most appealing.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Booth would do things like gape open-mouthed, babble, "I already did this once...avoiding this is one of the reasons I'm dating a guy!" and then run to Bones begging for some kind of scientific explanation about how this is all a bad dream and could not possibly be happening. Upon finding out that this almost paranormal thing was actually taking place, he would bash his head against a wall and yell "I ONLY LOOK LIKE MULDER!" Meanwhile, Grissom would be moderately freaked at pending parenthood, somewhere in the back of his mind, but mostly he would be serenely fascinated by the scientific-breakthrough aspect of male pregnancy.
4. Can you recommend any fic(s) about Nine?
Mmm...not about Mulder alone, but check the last batch of recs for a couple of good MSR oneshots. It's very easy, just follow the tag that says "fic recs." No, I'm not doing all the work for you.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Marisol and Tonks, er...hm. D'you reckon wizards have a way to cure cancer, or at least treat it more effectively? Because I could maybe see that. No? Well, her clumsiness would make Marisol laugh, anyway, and that's something.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
5/10, Sara/Luka, I think. Because Mulder belongs to Scully. Luka, on the other hand, sexes up everybody. Much like Wilson, he does it with the noblest of intentions, but...still, he gets around.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Mac walking in on Marisol and Booth...huh. I imagine Marisol would be mortified beyond belief, despite Booth's best gentlemanly attempts to cover her up. Chagrined looks would follow. For his part, Mac would just sort of clear his throat and make an attempt at a dignified exit. Possibly breaking the door in his attempts to close it as quickly as possible.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Abby/Luka...Abby Sciuto, that is. Hm. I dunno; Abby gets into a car accident while passing through Chicago and is rushed to County General. I'm unoriginal, sue me.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Yang/Grissom? No, no fluff. College-era smutfic maybe; we know she likes her professors...
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Mac/Booth - "Strong Shoulders"
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
Charlie Pace bedding Cristina Yang...huh. Though I can't imagine her retaining her virginity past high school, maybe she studied abroad in London and had a thing for unknown rock groups playing in crappy pubs.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Alas...people love to slash Mac. SIGH.
13. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Abby Sciuto...I think so. Or at least they used to.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Wilson - yes (I think...can't remember who just now). And yes! (albeit in deranged cartoon form, as "Wilsun," but still. It's fanart)
15. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
16. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Luka - I'd like to say "Abby" (Lockhart, this time)
17. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, which song would you choose?
Grissom...okay, coming up blank.
18. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?
Cristina/Tonks/Booth...ugh. "Utter Crack" comes to mind.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
Marisol to Luka. "I don't know how to thank you for stitching me up so nicely! I know...can I make you dinner? I make a mean ropa vieja..." You know, something like that.
20. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Sara Sidle...again, last batch o fic recs. I don't recall exactly when that was.
21. What is Six's super-sekret kink?
Tonks has a thing for old, poor, dangerous werewolves. Some members of the wizarding community would call that kink enough.
22. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Wilson and Mulder would never happen. Ever. Mulder simply would not consent. He'd be too afraid of Scully killing him when she found out.
23. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Abby and Mac...oh, that'd be a battle of wills. Nah, Abby would humor him and let him take charge. At least the first time.
24. "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three."
Cristina and Mulder are in a happy relationship (Scully's apparently dead), until Mulder decides he's gay and suddenly runs off to Australia with Charlie. Alas, on the way back their plane disappears, and they are never heard from again. Although just between you and me, the spooky island is Mulder's dream come true.
Cristina, less broken-hearted than good and pissed, has a hot one-night stand of revenge sex with Wilson (an innocent pawn in all of this) and a brief, unhappy affair with Booth (shouting matches are regular staple), then follows the wise advice of Sara, "Maybe Mulder had the right idea" and "Have you noticed that your boyfriends all kinda look the same? And that none of them have lasted?" and finds true love with Abby Sciuto, who is neither brunette nor a man, and who understands what it's like to be at work all the time and doesn't care when Cristina works 80 hour weeks. Not to mention that they can match each other step for step with snark.
25. What title would you give this fic?
Working It Out
26. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Like the CSI writers had LOST THEIR FRIGGIN' MINDS, and were taking this crossover aspect a mite too far.