I am not sure I got QUITE as good a deal, but I did end up very satisfied with the treasures I nabbed, including being grateful for the first time in my life how thrift stores bag up all their smalls into collections at $2-4 a pop instead of pricing individual items for quarters.
Anyway, after scouting 4 different thrift stores and visiting twice as many garage sales, I have...
- Tea Time: Mini Box of Recipes (LOOK AT ITS CUTE)
- $3 grab bag: Calico Critters Charming Chandelier in original box, half-pots and wooden sign pieces for use in shadowboxes + 3 miniature framed pictures for use in shadowboxes (theoretically)
- $3.50 grab bag: unopened "Making Memories: Vintage Findings - Travel" scrapbook scraps (v. similar to something I was looking at on Etsy; I just kind of want to play with stuff like this. it also reminds me of something you'd get ina book subscription box), 3 mini notepads, a fine-tipped pink Sharpie marker
- Shakira, Oral Fixation Vol 1 & 2 w/ bonus DVD
- A pad of textured envelope-sized scrapbooking paper in various colors on the front w/ white backs, mainly because it reminds me of another thing I saw on Etsy that I want to play around with, accordion albums.
- A baggie full of small Highlights stickers featuring ocean creatures & space stuff (STICKERS ARE FUN & STUPID EXPENSIVE, OKAY)
- A set of pale pink granite coasters (soft felt on the bottom to avoid scratching). They're just so shiny and smooth and pretty.
- The Walker in the Shadows by Barbara Michaels, just to read
- A pair of Pony Pals books (borrowed from a Little Free Library, just to remind myself what they were like)
- List to be added to if I remember more things I forgot