1. What was the first type of cheese you ever ate?
Goodness, who can remember that? Probably cheddar or American.
2. What was the type of cheese you ate most recently?
Cheddar. That's a coincidence.
3. What is the most unusual cheese you ever ate?
This weird cinnamon-raisin blend (some kind of semi-hard white cheese) from Aldi. It wasn't terrible, but it is definitely the only time I have been so uninspired by cheese that I ended up having to throw some away due to taking so long to eat it that it grew mold.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
Smoked Gouda. Closely followed by Brie.
5. What is your favorite dish made with cheese?
Pizza. Mac & cheese. Steamed green veggies with shredded cheese sprinkled over them. Probably literally every other dish. If I ever become allergic to cheese please know that is how I plan to die.