- FWOMPING back into head-over-heels love with Pushing Daisies, for reasons I did not document so I honestly cannot figure out how that happened -- apparently on May 4th I guess I just randomly started thinking about Ned/Chuck, which led to gifset reblogging, and then I pulled the DVDs and kicked it into high intensity about 3 weeks ago. I had switched from the math project to the much more boring reading comprehension project at the test-scoring place, and, well, the mind tends to wander on that kind of project.
- (This show is perfect now? also I can't believe I ever let them out of my Top Five OTPs Of All Time. or that I never got past episode 2 on my Watch Project w/ Chris five years ago)
- On a related note: I am busy collecting and/or hoovering up Lee Pace projects like nobody's business
- (WHAT IN MY LIFE HAS CAUSED ME TO CASUALLY FORGET HIM FOR NINE YEARS, I cry as I become overwhelmed by absolutely everything he's ever done on a screen or as an impossibly charming human being, ignoring the fact that I said the same thing about Josh Groban in November and have already let him fade back into the contented background)
- Including Wonderfalls (1.5 episodes in but first I spoiled myself with all the Pace content from the second half of the series on YouTube, oops)
- Also started watching Blood and Treasure (3 episodes in. It's awesome)
- Really totally want to watch Good Omens, but per usual I claimed to have "no time" to do fun things like that ever, then immediately watching two different and longer series instead. But Amazon is so much more of a hassle to use, since I don't have my own account, than cbs.com or a library DVD set, and I feel like I've seen at least 70% of it in gifsets at this point, so what is rush.
- yes i did just imply that it is much more effort to remember where I wrote down a username / password and use them to log into a website (every time tho! every time I want to watch!) than it is to drive 5 minutes to a library to pick up a DVD, and I stand by that
THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING BEHIND THE SCENES, FAN-WISE
The Feelings Explosion post feels "good enough," but something about this series actually being over & canceled makes me feel remiss…
Under the Dome finale: I watched it. All I really want right now is that HIMYM .gif from The Bracket of Marshall saying, "I'm tired. And…
Under the Dome, 3x12, Incandescence I was actually super anxious/excited for the show this week, which is the first time I've felt that way…