1. What’s the weather outside your window doing right now?
Partly cloudy but sun keeps peeking out, light breeze, around 50 degrees, I think? Perfect walking weather, tbh.
2. What’s for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
Breakfast: you got me, it was a handful of sweet potato chips and an M&M cookie. My one day of non-healthy eating!
Lunch: A tortilla wrap w/ slice of turkey lunch meat, American cheese, hummus and shredded lettuce + a bowl of frozen stir fry veggies. Baby carrots w/ ranch dressing for a snack. ...also a few marshmallows, because they were there and I am dumb.
Dinner: Will be vegetarian ravioli w/ tomato sauce. [edit: also breadsticks]
3. What are things you can’t go without?
- Music. Books. Someplace to write, whether it's a notebook or a word processing program.
- My very specific brand of Aveda shampoo and conditioner (Smooth Infusion) because nothing else consistently makes my hair look and feel so nice without causing dandruff.
- My collective personal and family history of photos, yearbooks, journals, scrapbooks and notebooks.
- And I sure hope Goodreads somehow magically lasts forever or at least the rest of my life, because out of everything on the internet, I think I would be most devastated and lost without that.
4. How did your parents choose your name?
My mom had just always liked that name for a girl. My middle name was my great-grandfather's.
5. If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?
My hometown anytime in the 20th century. I would love to compare it to the history in local yearbooks, revisit some of the now-closed places that I went to as a kid, admire homes and open spaces that are long gone, and/or possibly swing by K-Mart in the 90s to buy the crap out of their My Little Pony & Littlest Pet Shop stock. Would also like to browse bookstores (well honestly, all the stores, but bookstores the most).