LJ Username Game
INSTRUCTIONS: Shuffle your ipod/mp3 to three songs. Combine the first word of each song to come up with a username. (Words like 'I,' 'the' and 'a/an' are left to your discretion - use them and/or the first word after that, whichever makes for better results.)
Now I kinda want to sign up for free accounts all over the internet just so I can use all these usernames. I probably should have just done the first ten I got, but...I played for a really long time, because it got addictive, so I only kept the best ones. It was still hard to make myself stop at 30.
1. Doctor's-Derniere-Blackbird (I'm assuming you're allowed to change the order, because it makes this one way better. For the non French speakers, 'derniere' means 'last.')
3. enterwinterpaper ("winterpaper" on its own would be cool too. IT'S NOT EVEN TAKEN!)
5. DrGetInnocence (well, that one sounds pervy, lol)
7. sicksortahologram (hey, that one's weirdly good)
9. iwantthebestlosing (ooh, and it's all Teen Emo)
10. TakeSexyCheyenne (um. that one I think only works for adult websites)
14. intheskintaxi (*shivers*)
16. foolsoncelost (this would make a great title, actually. For fic, fanlisting, or anything in between)
19. theinnocentnolita (notice, NOlita; not LOlita)
21. thesimy (as above, just using those short preface words, especially in a foreign language, can get you neat-sounding nonsense words!)
23. foreverpennyless_christmas (awww, tear!)
25. postage_after_sophie (if that's not a band name, I don't know what is)
26. intuitiondreamspromises (that sounds like a Xanga icon site)
My capitalization has no pattern. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes I couldn't tell (same with spacing). Now, go! Do this meme, for I want to see results.
EDIT: Oh, God. ET's got a clip from the season premiere of CSI: Miami up, and I really wanted to believe it could be good, possibly even believable, but then...AHAHAHA. THAT IS ALL. The over-the-top screaming just makes me burst out laughing. Now more than ever, it plays like a midday soap opera.
And because Doctor Who clearly consumes my every hour of waking thoughts, I was flipping through old entries yesterday and I read the one for "Family of Blood," specifically this line:
That's it, I officially insist that there be a parallel world where John and Joan live out their happy little lives.
-You know, I look at that, and I suddenly can't help but get this funny feeling that there is some hilariously NOT-AMUSING IRONY in the theoretical possibility of that wish. Based on spoilers I'm still pretending I haven't actually put together for Journey's End, despite my 98% belief in my correctness. (I'M HOLDING OUT ON THAT 2% HOPE.)
Just wanted to put that out there for my Future Self.