[EDIT: For no reason at all, I redid portions of this meme on Jan. 27, 2012. They are italicized.]
1. The first character I fell in love with: Rachel. I loved Rachel from the previews alone. Mr. Schue was about two-fifths of a second behind, though.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Brittany. Who knew she was secretly HILARIOUS?
3. The character everyone else loves that I don't: Sue. Emma. Puck. Probably mostly Sue. No, Puck. Also Kurt. I hate a lot of supposedly popular characters on this show.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Terri! Because I am the ultimate contrary opposite.
5. The character I would shag anytime: Er. Will? Everyone else is jailbait, ugly or a woman.
6. The character I'd want to be like: Rachel, since I would use my beauty and phenomenal talent to attract praise and positive attention, rather than bullies. You have no idea how much Rachel is my ideal person-I-want-to-be.
7. The character I'd slap: Puck
8. A pairing that I love: Will/Terri
9. A pairing that I despise: Puck/Rachel. I despise it more than slash (unless the slash involves Puck).
10. Favorite character: Still either Rachel or Will. I lean towards whichever fandom likes less at the moment.
11. What are your five favorite things about your fandom?
a) Picspams by goddesspharo . Have you seen those beauties?
b) sneak peeks
c) music! soundtracks! concert tours! a/k/a, supplemental material to an insane degree!
d) a cast full of darling, enthusiastic charmers
e) plus a deal with the devil that ensures everyone in Hollywood with some connection to music will eventually be given a role on it
12. What are your five least favorite things about your fandom?
a) The lack of support for my favorite ships - come on, fandom, I picked one that's canon and one that's wrongbad; you can't agree with me on either?
b) the way people get up in ranty arms dissecting it for sexism, racism, and any other discrimination they can come up with
c) everyone's obsession with Puck, who is physically repulsive for me to look at or listen to
d) how any storyline that is not a pregnancy or an ongoing obsession is only explored in a single episode, because the pacing is insane and they have more ideas than they know what to do with
e) 98% of the Will/Rachel stories come in two forms: porn (95%) and awkward fics where Rachel cries and he hugs her (3%). I think there are like two stories that involve legitimate romantic and/or non-consummated scenes.
13. Who are your five favorite characters?
[But by the start of 2012...
Shelby just barely missed the cut, thanks to Puck's antics.]
14. Who are your five least favorite characters?
e) Ken, but Mercedes and I started having issues recently
15. What are your five favorite pairings?
e) Will/April (yep)
(Will/Rachel is just...dormant, that's all. Yeah.)]
16. What are your five least favorite pairings?
b) Puck/anyone (BUT ESPECIALLY RACHEL)
c) Kurt/anyone [edit: lol, this is still pretty true in terms of "anyone but Blaine"]
e) Brittany/Santana, because it was awesome as an offhand reference, but...less so when I realized this was yet another instance of nobody over the age of 14 being allowed to have a best friend they are not also sexually attracted to, which is only okay when it suits my het purposes.
17. Which character are you most like? I like to think I am Quinn (minus the initial popularity), what with the judgmental judgment and iciness and conservative background and such. Or Artie. Smart and quiet...yeah, I'm probably Artie. Parts of me are also SUZY PEPPER CRAZY, but in less overt and obvious ways.
18. What is your deep, dark fandom secret? Psst, pay attention, this is significant!: I like more than one dirtybadwrong ship. I've been known to read non-explicit Will/Finn and...like it. Damn it, Will. Stop being the hottest of everyone ever.