I am the worst at this, I've got two half-finished glee reviews on my computer right now, but I cannot stop watching/listening to all the available spoiler clips for tonight's episode because I am full of infinite happiness in every which way and cannot decide if I am going to love Blaine or Kurt more in this episode, but I am going to love whoever wrote and directed it the most.
Points in Blaine's favor
- Leading assignment lessons again
- "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"
- (with Sam)
- (and also fluffy curls)
- (and ridiculous 80s attire featuring short shorts)
- Revisiting that whole crush-on-Sam storyline, in ways I don't 100% know about yet but SUPER LOVE based on whatever the hell just happened here [in related news, Sam is the best and I am so happy they fixed him after last year's mess. Just more proof of how Blaine makes people better, really.]
- "Against All Odds"
Points in Kurt's favor
(namely every second of this magical voiceover here)
- BOYFRIEND PILLOW.
- THIS IS A THING. An actual thing "ordered while I was on Ambien" a/k/a "miserable and unable to function last fall"
- This is a thing that Rachel and Santana apparently find out, as featured in the promo last week dasljakls;dfjakl;sdfasd may die
- These first two pictures: exist.
...I guess I mostly just got "boyfriend pillow," but it is quite literally the greatest thing I have never thought of asking this show for.
All signs point to this being the best episode of the season, so watch something go wrong, but OH, the HOPE.