Choose 5 OTPs without looking at the questions:
1. Kurt/Blaine (Glee)
2. Barbie/Julia (Under the Dome)
4. Charlie/Amita (Numb3rs)
5. Ichabod/Katrina (Sleepy Hollow)
Tagging: LITERALLY EVERY SHIPPER WHO SEES THIS. PLEASE DO THE THING. I WANT TO READ ABOUT LOVE.
1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 5?
I feel like I have liked them since the pilot, but because I have a terrible brain and did not do individual episode reviews until 1x05, I can only confirm that when they kissed in the woods in that dream/vision/I can't even remember the context anymore, my brain lit up like a bonfire.
2. Have you ever read fanfiction about 2?
Tried. At least 90% of it was disappointing so I quit. Plus, I mean, the canon is just so spectacular and bountiful there is not much you can do to improve it.
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr ID?
I do have that one LJ icon, but that's about it.
4. If 3 were to suddenly break up today, what would your reaction be?
I would probably quit the show. There's a reason I didn't watch the first 3 seasons and stomped out of season 4 when I found out Beckett already had a boyfriend.
5. Why is 1 so important?
(Kurt/Blaine...OH NO, TOO SOON.)
No, I can do this.
Because...because they prove -- or were supposed to prove -- that it is possible to fall in love as a teenager with your best friend and make life commitments without needing to take time apart to find your ~individual identity~ or experience anyone else along the way. And because they personally were very helpful for me in bridging the gap in my brain between romantic love and physical expression.
6. Is 4 a funny ship or a serious ship?
7. Out of all your ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
I thought about this really long and hard, and ultimately I have to go with Barbie/Julia. They're really vibrant in appearance and they've "popped" in their scenes together from almost the moment I saw them. All of the others either have one party about whom I initially felt lukewarm, or spent a season having such terrible chemistry that it was like they didn't even know if they wanted to be together. (I am paraphrasing Amita's exact words here, and they were accurate)
8. Of all the ships, which ship has the strongest bond?
Seeing as Klaine disqualified themselves in season 4, I feel like I might need to go with Beckett and Castle. They've stuck it out as both friends and romantic partners (but still best friends) equally well for years, and saved each other from dying like, idk, 37 times was it?
9. How many times have you read/watched 2’s fandom?
I just bought the season 1 Under the Dome DVD and I have season 2 checked out of the library. I don't really rewatch entire episodes, but I have done scene skip-throughs dozens upon dozens of times. Sometimes it gets close to being a full episode.
10. Which ship lasted the longest?
Technically, Katrina has kept the flame alive since the Revolutionary War, but since Ichabod was in hibernation it probably does not count. In real time, Castle and Beckett have been together for the most episodes.
11. How many times, if ever, has 5 broken up?
NEVER. To my knowledge. My very, very stubborn and deliberately ignorant knowledge.
12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 1 or 3?
Beckett is about a thousand times more capable with both weaponry and hand to hand combat than the Glee kids.
13. Did 4 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
No. Although Amita did switch to a different graduate program in part so Charlie wouldn't be her professor, which ended up being moot since she graduated first.
14. Is 5 still together?
DEATH AIN'T NO THANG ON THIS SERIES.
15. Is 1 canon?
Of course it is. I would not ship it until it was. (*waves her season 2 BLAINE/RACHEL 4EVA!! flag*)
16. If all five ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
Well, 5 is in an actual near-apocalypse and has magic, but at the same time...Barbie can almost kill you by looking at you, and Julia is also pretty good at defending herself. Whereas Katrina gets captured a lot. I dunno, I think #2 could win.
17. Has anyone ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
Only the fandom. No wait, also the Horseman of Death. And the Horseman of War.
18. Which ship(s) would you defend to the death and beyond?
Kurt/Blaine. And it has been a hard road defending my vision of it.
19. Have you ever spent hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
I once binged on like 50 pages of the beckett-castle tumblr and spoiled myself on the first half of season 5, but then I vowed to end spoilers forever, and I have been behind ever since.
20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the five ships to break up forever, which ship would you sink?
...oh man, I just realized I did this meme in January but never posted it, because at that time I said "I guess I would let go of Ichatrina, only because I'm not as invested in Katrina's face as everyone else's." What did I do.