The things I bought are not super visually exciting and/or are too much effort to photograph, so I will just list them. Also, some of item 2 and items 4 & 5 are from extra garage sales I managed to visit on Friday despite my intense rage.
1. GLEE MUSIC JACKPOT: this guy had every CD released, except for the Christmas albums, up through the end of 2012, and all CDs were a dollar so I nabbed 3 I was missing -- Glease, the Graduation Album (super happy about this one) and the concert CD -- and then squealed with delight when I found the special comparatively rare Deluxe editions of volume 7 & Showstoppers.
In retrospect, I now remember that the Deluxe edition of volume 7 is not actually worth it, because the only good one it adds is "Perfect," which is negated by the AWFULNESS of "I Kissed A Girl," and the remaining ones are also annoying: I'm the Only One (as performed by Puck), Red Solo Cup, and one that was clearly so blah I don't even remember what it is, "Take Care of Yourself." (edit: Rory's introduction song. That explains it.) Bad RS! Well, now I have one for the half price bag.
2. At least ten necklaces. I don't even remember exactly how many I bought, because I just went giddy with abandon at one sale where I liked everything and the prices were $1-3, and then there was a stand at the church parking sale lot that was nothing but necklaces, all of them $1. It was being run by a pair of burly guys, so clearly it was part of a fencing operation, but hey. Cheap, pretty jewelry. One of the necklaces I got here even has actual paste gemstones. (usually necklaces this cheap utilize plastic beads or are fake silver/gold)
I will try to photograph some of these, because they were pretty enough to be worth much more than what I paid. I am now forever shamed by the time I paid $9 for one simple cubic zirconia pendant necklace at Target just because it was on over-50%-off-clearance.
Side note: I can barely remember the last time I wore a shirt without a necklace. I just have so many of them now. A dragon could probably sit on the pile and guard them. I have the ability to perfectly match color/fill in neckline no matter what, so it feels wrong not to. I feel naked without a necklace in the way other women say they feel naked when they go out without makeup.
3. An incredibly pretty polyester/spandex top in perfect condition for 50 cents.
4. A sleeveless, knee length brown Apostrophe dress patterned with pink and green, featuring a thin wrap-around sash. I paid $3 for this one but it's always fun to have a slinky, summery new dress.
5. A thing I should probably photograph, but...a light turquoise-colored and translucent frosted glass candle lamp for $1. The top is shaped like this, but a different color and with frost-like patterns etched into the glass I had my mom set it up in front of one of the piano windows and it looks so pretty with the sun shining through it.