- Went to an estate sale, which was awesome
- Worked for 5.5 hours, which was less awesome, but I got a full 1.5 day weekend afterwards
- Walked for 5 miles in one day (great choice when you've gotten like no exercise in a month)
- Wrote in real journal for an hour
- Went back to library sale for the bag sale, and filled bag to brim w/ a combo of keepers and "stuff to read & release."
- Watched 2 movies
- Collapsed because I am still recovering from that walk oh god why (just kidding I REGRET NOTHING. It was beautiful yesterday and thunderstorms today)
- Work resumes tomorrow, but this break has been nothing short of glorious. Today is also the first time I've had an entire day off all month, not counting 2 days of vacation, which was mega fun but still exhausting/not restful.
- And because work is 100% computers, I am relishing my break from them and logging off right now so I don't have to do any more stupid typing.
Stuff I've Done This Weekend
It's been kind of a weird, sad week of screen-staring for no conceivable reason, so I might as well try to explain what I've been doing in…
Aside from Proven Innocent, which I may kick myself for saying later but right now am Very Relieved to know I can be free of once I finish,…
I mean I slept for 13 hours last night and I would have kept right on going because noon still seemed ungodly early for my Exhaustion, but I had to…